The MISTI EMEA team are ready to work with you to find the perfect solution to your training needs!
Let us take away the hassle of training your staff
Corporate in-house training can help your organisation meet new challenges and fill the skills gaps in your team while saving you both time and money. Whether you are looking for an established MISTI course delivered at a venue of your choice, or an entirely new training package developed to meet your organisation’s specific needs, we can help you.
What are the advantages of in-house training?
- Save money and time: If six or more people need training on the same topic, you can save 20-60% over public seminar costs by bringing a MISTI seminar or bespoke training in-house to your chosen location. Since your seminar is held at your convenience and at the location of your choice, your employees save travel costs and don’t waste valuable time away from the office.
- Get focused content: Choose an existing course from the MISTI catalogue; combine modules for a tailored approach, or let us custom design your course. Your training can target the most current trends and technologies affecting your organisation and industry. Confidentiality is ensured, so you can tackle department hot buttons in private.
- Engage your team members: In-house participants can experience workshops, case studies, live software demonstrations, role play, and hands-on computer lab exercises to address real-world solutions. Everyone hears the same message and learns the same methods. In an in-house setting, team members also gain a greater understanding of the role each person plays in the organisation.
- Learn from the best: All MISTI instructors are expert practitioners who are your subject-matter consultants while they are at your location. Your training is backed up for MISTI’s solid industry experience and reputation.
- What would you like the course to focus on?
- Where would you like the training to take place and when?
- How many members of your team would you like to train?
- What level of experience does your team have?
From this information, we will find the best-suited instructor and decide whether one of our existing courses match your requirements, alternatively if bespoke training is the best option.
Established MISTI In-House Courses
In-house Programme Title
|Advanced IT Audit Training|
|Advanced Workshop on Anti-Bank Fraud and Case Studies|
|Advanced Workshop on Financial Crime Prevention and Risk Management|
|Audit & Security of Cloud Computing|
|Audit & Security of SAP ERP Central Components|
|Audit Leadership School|
|Audit of Central Functions|
|Audit Report Writing Standards|
|Auditing Asset Management|
|Auditing Ethics, Culture, Conduct and Reputational Risk|
|Auditing Oracle Applications|
|Auditing Social Media & BYOD|
|Auditing Windows and Active Directory|
|Auditors' Guide to Digital Transformation|
|Bank Internal Audit school|
|Bank Risk Management Audit School|
|CCSA Exam Prep Training|
|CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training|
|Communication & Influencing Skills for Auditors|
|Cybersecurity Audit Masterclass|
|Data Analytics for IT Auditors|
|Derivatives Strategies & Their Audit|
|Effective Implementation of Risk-Based Internal Auditing|
|Enterprise Risk Management Masterclass|
|Fraud Data Analytics|
|Fraud Detection, Deterrence and Incident Response|
|Fraud Investigations, Detection and Risk Assessment Essentials|
|Fraud Risk Assessment & Red Flag Identification|
|Fraud Testing: Integrating Fraud Detection into your Audit Programme|
|Fundamentals of Internal Auditing|
|Fundamentals of IT Auditing|
|Governance, Risk and Compliance|
|How to Audit a Cybersecurity Programme|
|IFRS Fundamentals for Upstream Oil & Gas|
|Internal Audit and Innovation|
|International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)|
|Investment Risk Management|
|IT Risk Management using NIST Methodology|
|Risk-Based Internal Auditing|
|Root Cause Analysis|
|Secure Coding C++ Expert Training|
|IFRS For The Downstream Oil And Gas Sector|
|Oil & Gas Finance & Accounting Strategies|
Probably one of the very best I have met in a long while. Exceptional presenter. Well done. Would highly recommend to others.
An energetic person with a great passion for her work and understanding of the needs of the trainee
World Food Programme
He is a knowledgeable, experienced and friendly instructor.
Central Bank of Nigeria
Bring a MISTI Course to your Chapter
- Our In-House training programme is a cost-effective way to help your team obtain and master the knowledge/skills they need to add value to their organisations
- Our courses are designed to help your team maintain a high level of knowledge and proficiency in a wide range of fields, including internal audit, information technology audit, information security management, internal controls and governance, fraud, assurance and risk management
- Our expert faculty bring a wealth of hands-on experience to tailor the curriculum to meet the needs of your chapter